- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c. Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 bag (12 oz) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, baking soda, vanilla and oats. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.