- 1 c. flour
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz). instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees: Spray a cookie sheet with baking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix, flour, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, egg, and egg white. Gradually mix together the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips. Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Take about a tablespoon of cookie mix and place on the cookie sheet, spacing the cookies about an inch apart and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn to cooling racks to cool before serving.