These Flutternutter Balls are easy and delicious. Made with peanut butter cookies and marshmallow fluff covered in Chocolate and topped with peanuts!
- 1 lb. Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 c. & 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 14 oz. chocolate candy coating
- 1 c. roasted salted peanuts
- 1 c. Nutter Butter Mini’s
- Using a food processor, add the peanut butter cookies and pulse until completely broken down into course crumbs. Next, add the marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and salt. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Again, pulse the peanuts and nutter butter cookies in a food processor and place in a bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Use a cookie scooper and scoop the dough into balls until completely gone. Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Next, melt the chocolate candy coating in the microwave until completely melted and smooth, should only take 1 minute.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate and let the excess drip back into the bowl and immediately dip into the peanut crumb coating and place back onto the parchment paper to set. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Category: Dessert