- 16.5 oz. tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- 19 oz. Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/3 c. oil
- 14 oz. bag of caramels
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 c. pecans, separated
- Preheat oven to 35 Degrees: Take greased 9 inch square pan and press the cookie dough at the bottom of the pan making a crust. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While the cookie dough is baking and the aroma fills the air, prepare your brownie batter as it is detailed on the box.
- Melt the caramels and heavy cream in the microwave checking and stirring every 30 seconds, set aside. Once your cookie dough is complete, allow to cool for about 5 minutes and then pour half of your brownie mixture on top of the warm cookie dough. Spread evenly. Make dollops of the melted caramel sauce on top of the first layer of brownie and sprinkle half of the pecans. Pour the remaining brownie mixture on top of the first layer of caramel and pecans (if it’s too much caramel you don’t have to use the rest of the sauce). Sprinkle the remaining caramel and pecans on top of the final brownie mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool and set before serving. Will be hot and gooey!