Try this easy and very delicious Cinnamon Roll Apple Dumplings for dessert today! It takes not time to make these dumplings and you will definitely fall in love!
- 3– 7.3 oz can of Cinnamon Rolls (5 count rolls)
- 3 large Granny Smith Apples
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. Bourbon (if you don’t have Bourbon, use water)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Peel the apples and cut into thick slices. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll each cinnamon rolls, cut in half, and begin to take a half of the cinnamon roll pieces and wrap with a single apple slice. Place inside 9X13 casserole dish. Repeat until all apples and cinnamon rolls pieces are used.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter on medium heat. Add the brown sugar and allow to come to melt, about 2-3 minutes. Next, add the Bourbon and stir until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and allow to simmer. Pour the sauce over the dumplings and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and drizzle with one of the containers of cinnamon roll icing. Serve slightly warm.
- Category: Dessert