Use baked Cinnamon Roll dough to make these Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding Cups that is topped with a delicious caramel sauce.
- 3– 12.5 oz Count Cinnamon Roll Tubes (24 total)
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. whole milk
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Light corn syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp. Tony Chachere’s Praline Ham Injector
- ¼ c. chopped pecans
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with baking spray.
- Open the cinnamon rolls and place them on the baking sheet about 1 ½ inches apart. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Tear the baked cinnamon rolls into pieces and place in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, add the eggs and whisk until the yolks and whites combine together. Add the milk and cream and whisk in with the eggs.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well together. Pour the custard mixture over the cinnamon roll bread and fold to ensure the mixture is coating the bread. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter along with the brown sugar and corn syrup. Allow to melt on medium heat and whisk until sugar and butter combine for about 2-3 minutes. Next, add Tony’s Praline Ham Injector and stir. Remove from heat.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. Use an ice cream scoop and scoop some of the bread pudding mixture into the liners. Spoon some of the caramel mixtures over the cinnamon roll mixture and bake for 20 minutes. Once finished allowing to cool slightly. About 5 minutes. Drizzle with the cinnamon roll glaze and serve.
- Feel free to add about 1/4 cup of raisins if you wish.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: bread pudding, bread pudding cups, mini bread pudding, mini bread pudding muffins, mini bread and butter puddings.