- 1–1.75 oz can Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls (with drizzle)
- 5–6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 10–12 slices of thinly sliced ham ( I used turkey ham)
- Warm a waffle maker to about medium heat and spray with non-stick food spray.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and take one cinnamon roll and make sure it is still rolled tightly. Take a sharp knife cut in half like your cutting open a bagel. Try to cut it evenly so one side isn’t thicker than the other.
- Place the cinnamon rolls inside one of the fourths of the waffle maker and let bake for 5-7 minutes until dough is completely cooked. Repeat for all of the cinnamon rolls and set aside.
- Cook the ham by placing in a non-stick skillet and let cook for 3-5 minutes and place 2 slices of the cooked ham on one of the cooked cinnamon roll halves and place a piece of cheese on top of the warm ham and place the other halve of the cinnamon roll on top. Secure sandwich by placing a toothpick through the middle and drizzle the sandwiches with the cinnamon glaze and serve.