This Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast is made with cinnamon, Brioche bread, and crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- 4 large eggs
- ½ c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tbsp. Sugar
- 8 Brioche Slices, 1 inch thick
- 2 c. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, finely crushed
- Butter, for griddle
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar. Whisk together to blend. Place the crushed cereal in a separate bowl or plate.
- Heat the griddle and melt a tablespoon of butter at a time. Dip the Brioche into the egg custard and allow to site for about 1 minute on each side. Next, coat in the crushed cinnamon cereal. Finally, cook on the griddle on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Place on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warm syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: french toast, french toast recipe, east french toast recipe, french toast with brioche,