These Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars (Samoas Magic Bars) are made with coconut caramel cookies, chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans!
- 2 ½ c. graham cracker crumb
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. Samoas Cookies or adjacent cookie, cut into large chunks
- ½ c. sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ c. pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9 X 13 rectangle baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the graham crackers and melted butter. Mix together. The mixture will look like wet sand. Pour into the baking dish and press into the pan evenly. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour the condensed milk on top of the graham cracker crust. Then add the chocolate chips, cookie chunks, sweetened coconut, and pecans. Press the ingredients in the pan and bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert