With a touch of caramel, coconut, chocolate, and large cookie chunks, these Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars will definitely leave a lasting impression!
This is the year I hate. Not because the trees and flowers are in bloom and it’s starting to stay sunny longer. It’s because of Girl Scout Cookie season! Even if you aren’t a fan of their cookies, who can resist walking away from a cute little girl dressed in their Girl Scout paraphernalia and asking in their cute little voices,
“Would you like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies?”
I mean, it’s a trap from the beginning and I am never able to walk away from those future leaders of women. So I often buy a box. But I intentionally buy a box that I’m not a fan of and give them to someone else or just take them to work for my co-workers to enjoy. The cookies I enjoy the most are certainly those damn Samoas. Get this, I don’t even like coconut, but I love those cookies.
What’s in these Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars?
These Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars (Samoas Magic Bars) are made with a bunch of delicious ingredients that come together harmoniously for a delicious bite. These Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars (Samoas Magic Bars) start off with a graham cracker crust, topped with chocolate chips, large Samoas cookie chunks or Keebler Caramel Delights, sweetened coconut flakes, and chopped pecans. If you’ve made Magic Bars before, you know that these are one of the easiest types of desserts that you can make.
Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12-16 1x
These Coconut Caramel Cookie Magic Bars (Samoas Magic Bars) are made with coconut caramel cookies, chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans!
- 2 ½ c. graham cracker crumb
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz. Samoas Cookies or adjacent cookie, cut into large chunks
- ½ c. sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ c. pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9 X 13 rectangle baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the graham crackers and melted butter. Mix together. The mixture will look like wet sand. Pour into the baking dish and press into the pan evenly. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour the condensed milk on top of the graham cracker crust. Then add the chocolate chips, cookie chunks, sweetened coconut, and pecans. Press the ingredients in the pan and bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack. Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
Leave a Reply