Enjoy this Copycat White Castle Burgers recipe that gets pretty close to the flavor of White Castle burgers. Made with minced onions and dill hamburger pickles. I am sure you will love these White Castle sliders!
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 9–12 Soft Dinner Rolls, warmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- ¼ c. water
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- Hamburger pickles
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Take a 17X11 baking sheet pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef and mush vigorously for 3-5 minutes. The ground beef should begin to lose its original streaks. Next, add the onion and garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce. Mix into the beef well. Turn the beef onto the baking sheet and begin to press the beef evenly across the baking sheet. The beef will be spread thin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, using a medium saute pan
on medium heat, warm the pan and the olive oil. Add the minced onions and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the water and turn down the heat to low and allow to cook until water has evaporated and multiReplace” id=”293″ data-gr-id=”293″>remove from heat.
- Once the beef is finished baking drain excess fat. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut the beef into squares. Place a burger square in the dinner rolls and sprinkle with a teaspoon of minced onions and dill hamburger pickles. Add a slice a cheese if desired. Brush the tops of the burgers with the melted butter.
- Category: Entree