When you combine Drumsticks with Ice Cream Sandwiches, you will get a Drumstick Ice Cream Sandwich Cake. This is an awesome no-bake recipe!
- 8 Ice Cream Sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 ½ Gallon Vanilla Ice Cream (square carton)
- 7.25 oz Chocolate Magic Shell Sauce
- ½ c. nut topping
- ¼ c. toffee pieces
- Using a 10X4 Loaf Cake pan, cover the pan with a long piece of plastic wrap. You’re going to layer your cake on top of the plastic wrap. Lay 4 ice cream sandwiches side by side in the pan.
- Acting quickly, remove the cardboard paper from the vanilla ice cream. Cut the ice cream in even slices to fit on top of the ice cream sandwiches. Repeat layering having two layers of both ice cream sandwiches and ice cream. The top layer should be ice cream.
- Pour the chocolate shell sauce on top of the ice cream. Quickly sprinkle with nut topping and toffee pieces.
- Bring up the sides of the plastic wrap and wrap the cake carefully. You might want to place another piece of plastic wrap going the other direction to secure all sides. Place in the freezer for, at least 4 hours or overnight. You can also wrap it in aluminum foil if necessary.
- Note: You can use a 9X13 pan but you may need an extra ½ gallon of ice cream. You will lay down 6 ice cream sandwiches instead of 4 and continue the recipe as instructed. You can also add a second layer of chocolate topping before adding the nut topping to the frozen cake if you want. I did make sure everything was well coated. Also, you can just make sure your cake is foil covered or plastic covered if layering in the 9X13 pan.
You can also make this in a 9X13 pan.
- Category: Dessert