- • 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- • 1 cup Onions, Diced
- • 5 strips Bacon, Diced
- • 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- • ¼ cups Jalapeno, Diced
- • 5 whole Russet Potatoes, Baked
- • Salt And Pepper, to taste
- • 7 whole Large Eggs
- • 1-½ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium high heat. Add the diced onions and stir the onions for about 2 minutes.
- Add the diced bacon, garlic, jalapeno peppers, and stir. Take the already-baked potatoes and dice them with the skin. Add the diced potatoes to the rest of the mixture and allow to cook while periodically stirring for 6-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, add the cheese, and whisk once more. Pour the eggs into the skillet and begin to stir until the eggs are scrambled. Remove from heat and serve.