Enjoy this Easy Cajun Eggs Benedict Recipe that has a bit of spice and served on top of a soft buttermilk biscuit and spicy sausage!
- 4 Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 Evergood Spicy Sausage Links, cut in half
- 4 Egg yolks
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ½ medium lemon
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ½ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Make or prepare the biscuits as desired. Once finished baking, slice the top of the biscuit creating an even layer.
- Using an immersion or standing blender, add the egg yolks and pulse on low for about 2-3 minutes. The yolks should start to look pale. Slowly blend in the butter on high speed until smooth. Add the juice of the lemon while on high speed. Add the salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add more seasoning to taste if desired. Set the hollandaise sauce aside,
- Using a medium saute pan on medium heat, spray the pan with nonstick spray. Slice the halved spicy sausages in the middle while still attached. Cook open side down in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Now begin layering the Cajun Eggs Benedict. Place one of the halves of sausages on the biscuits and top with hollandaise sauce as desired. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Breakfast