Enjoy these Grilled Chicken Wings with a Hot Pepper Jelly Glaze straight off the grill! These chicken wings are seasoned with Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning making great flavor!
- 2 1/2 lb. Party Chicken Wings, thawed
- 2 tbsp. Tony Chachere’s More Spice Seasoning, divided
- 11 oz. Hot Pepper Jelly
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Hot sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- In a medium saucepan, add the hot pepper jelly, butter, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and turn heat on low-medium. Bring the jelly to a simmer and stir to melt the butter. Set aside.
- An hour before you start grilling, remove the chicken from its packaging. Lay the chicken out on a cooling rack, pat dry with a paper towel, season on both sides (1 tablespoon on both sides) with Tony Chachere’s More Spice Seasoning and allow to sit uncovered at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Spray the grilling rack with non-stick spray. Cover half of the rack with aluminum foil. Begin cooking the chicken on the aluminum foil side for 5-6 minutes on both sides and finish on the exposed side of the grill for an additional 5-7 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
- Once the chicken is finished, brush the chicken on both sides with glaze. Allow cooking for an additional 3 minutes to allow the glaze to caramelize. Once cooked, brush with glaze once more and remove from heat. Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese as desired.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot pepper jelly glaze for chicken, chargrilled chicken wings, grilled chicken wings, tony chachere's recipes, glaze for grilled chicken, recipes with hot pepper jelly