No need to be afraid of pork when you can eat them healthy and with flavor.
- 4–3 oz. Lean Pork Chops
- Non-Stick Olive Oil Spray
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary leaves
- pinch of salt
- Prepare your grill accordingly
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook on both sides for 3-5 minutes. Once cooked, set aside and cover with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix the unsalted butter, oregano, basil, Italian seasoning, rosemary, and pinch of salt with a spoon. PLace in refrigerator.
- Once pork chops or grilled and while still warm, spread about 2 tsp of herb butter on top for flavor!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American