This Farmers Market Breakfast Hash can be made with your favorite or preferred vegetables of your choice. Serve with eggs and toast for a wholesome meal!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 baked potatoes, cooled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 c. zucchini, chopped
- 1 c. squash, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. Turkey Kielbasa Sausage, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, whole
- parsley, chopped
- In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil on medium high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, red pepper, and cook for 3-5 minutes until softened and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced potatoes and turn the heat up slightly. Allow to cook on each side for 5-7 minutes until potatoes are golden brown. Use a spatula and flip the potatoes to cook on the opposite side.
- Next, add the kale, zucchini, squash, and sausage. Use a spatula to toss the ingredients and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes. Turn the heat down to low-medium. Crack the eggs whole and pour on top of the hash, place a lid on top of the hash. Once the whites in the egg are visible, feel free to serve and top off with fresh chopped parsley.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Breakfast