- 2 lbs. Chicken drumettes/ wings
- 2 oz. Ranch Dressing packets
- 1 ½ tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. Lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced or pressed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a cooling rack over a long baking sheet.
- Line a cutting board with a double layer of paper towels. Remove the chicken from the packaging and place on the cutting board on top of the paper towel. Be sure to give the chicken wings some space in between them. Next, take more paper towels and blot the chicken wings dry and allow to sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings to a large bowl. Add the olive oil, ranch dressing, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and garlic to the bowl. Use your hands and toss the chicken wings together with the flavors until evenly coated.
- Spray the cooling rack with non-stick spray. Place the chicken wings onto the cooling rack with about a ½ inch of space between them. They should not be touching. Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes, depending on your crisp preference. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve with a side of ranch dressing
- Prep Time: 40 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Appetiser