These Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares are rich and silky made with Stonyfield Organic Yogurt and topped with White Chocolate Mousse.
- 2 Sleeves Graham Crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. Stonyfield Yogurt, Whole Milk
- ⅓ c. molasses
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp.vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- White Chocolate Mousse:
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted and cooled
- ¼ c. white chocolate
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Line a 9X13 rectangular casserole dish with aluminum foil and spray lightly with baking spray.
- Using a food processor, add the graham crackers and pulse until fine. Pour in the melted butter while pulsing. Pour the graham cracker crust in the baking dish and evenly pat down tightly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy using a handheld mixer or a standing mixer. Slowly add the eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add the yogurt and molasses until creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla extract, ground ginger, and cinnamon. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake in a preheated oven on 350 on the middle rack and back for 60-70 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, and place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and slowly add the cooled white chocolate until creamy. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream until it begins to form soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until stiff peaks forms.Fold in the cream cheese and white chocolate mixture into the whipping cream until there are no streaks. Spread the mousse on top of the cooled gingerbread cheesecake squares. Place back in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Cut into 12-16 squares or as desired.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 70 mins
- Category: Dessert