This post is sponsored by Stonyfield Yogurt, although the opinions in this post are my own.
These Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares is the perfect dessert for your holiday party!
Enjoy these Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares that is topped with a white chocolate mousse.
So, we have three days left until we open our gifts and celebrate Jesus’s birthday. We have had a lot of fun with our Christmas parties, Christmas tree light ups, visiting Santa Claus, and cookie baking. The holiday season is a magical time. Pretty much, from the 1st of October until the end of the year is a magical time. It is the best time of the year for me! I know I have been stuffing your eyeballs with Thanksgiving meal options, my Snickerdoodle Cookies, and who knows what I am going to make for the New Year, but know this all comes from the heart. I want you to enjoy yourself as much as possible before we all go sugar-free at the top of the year. Or, at least, try to go sugar-free. Well, I have one last holiday treat to share with you that is amazing, delicious, and made with Stonyfield Yogurt.
These Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares is a treat that I imagine would be enjoyed at a Christmas party or an easy dessert to make as an option for your holiday dinner. The best part of these Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares is the White Chocolate Mousse topping. When you start off biting into the cheesecake square, you will the deliciousness of the White Chocolate Mousse topping and the spice from the Gingerbread Cheesecake. It is the perfect combination of flavors. To make the cheesecake smooth and decadent, I used Stonyfield Organic Yogurt. In most cases, sour cream is used in cheesecake recipes. However, in this case, I decided to use Whole Milk Stonyfield Organic Yogurt. It has fat and is the same consistency as sour cream, just without a lot of the bad stuff that comes in sour cream.
Yogurt is a very versatile ingredient that can be used in salad dressings, dessert toppings, cakes, and sauces. Stonyfield has an awesome selection of yogurts as they have Whole Milk, Plain Greek Yogurt, Plain Yogurt, and yogurt in various flavors. Here is a collection of recipes and ideas that I have made using Stonyfield, and please have a Happy Holiday!
- 2 Sleeves Graham Crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. Stonyfield Yogurt, Whole Milk
- ⅓ c. molasses
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp.vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- White Chocolate Mousse:
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted and cooled
- ¼ c. white chocolate
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Line a 9X13 rectangular casserole dish with aluminum foil and spray lightly with baking spray.
- Using a food processor, add the graham crackers and pulse until fine. Pour in the melted butter while pulsing. Pour the graham cracker crust in the baking dish and evenly pat down tightly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy using a handheld mixer or a standing mixer. Slowly add the eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add the yogurt and molasses until creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla extract, ground ginger, and cinnamon. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake in a preheated oven on 350 on the middle rack and back for 60-70 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, and place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and slowly add the cooled white chocolate until creamy. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream until it begins to form soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat again until stiff peaks forms.Fold in the cream cheese and white chocolate mixture into the whipping cream until there are no streaks. Spread the mousse on top of the cooled gingerbread cheesecake squares. Place back in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Cut into 12-16 squares or as desired.