- 1 1/2 bags of 1lb. Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1–13.5 oz. bag of Mega Stuffed Golden Oreos, crushed
- NOTE: If you want the bars as thick as mine, use a 9X9 square pan and if you want them a little thinner, use a 9X13 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Take a large bowl and pour in 1 full bag and a half bag of Sugar cookie mix. Use your hands to mix the butter and the eggs. Once the ingredients are well mixed, scrap off your hands with any excess sugar cookie mix and rinse your hands.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the crushed Oreo’s and white chocolate chips until well distributed throughout the cookie dough mix. Spray your desired pan with baking spray and turn the cookie dough batter onto the pan. Use your hands to press into the pan. If you are using a 9X9 square pan, bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are golden. If you are using a 9X13 rectangular dish bake for 15-20 minutes. You want the cookie dough to be a little unset in the middle before you take them out so they can be soft and slightly gooey as a dessert bar. Allow the cookie bar to completely cool before serving.