- 2 c. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. Fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp. Red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Butter lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4. 1lb. Plain Gourmet Burgers from The Fresh Market
- 4 Brioche Buns
- Prepare your grill according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Liberally season the beef patties, liberally, with salt and pepper. Place on the grill on each side for 5-7 minutes. Cook to desired cooking preference.
- NOTE: When cooking the burgers on the grill, do not smash with the spatula as that lets out the juices from the burger. Just let it cook only flipping when necessary.
- FOR SAUCE: Slice cucumber in half and use a spoon to scoop out the cucumber seeds. Take the rest of the cucumber and dice it finely and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the greek yogurt, fresh dill, dried oregano, red wine vinegar, and juice from half a lemon, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir completely.
- Slice the buns and place on the grill for about 1 minute to get warmed and toasted. Place burger on top, add the Tzatziki sauce, feta cheese crumbles, 2-3 slices of cucumber, and lettuce. Secure burgers with toothpick and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Entree