This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheFreshMarket #TFMGetGrilling #Collectivebias
You will enjoy these Grilled Greek Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce this summer!
These Grilled Greek Burgers are made with Tzatziki Sauce, cucumbers, feta cheese crumbles, and butter lettuce.
I absolutely love grilled hamburgers!
The most important part of any burger is the beef! Thankfully, The Fresh Market has amazing burgers!
If you have never heard of shopped at The Fresh Market, you must check to find if there is a store nearest you so you can shop for some of the freshest and top quality produce and fine foods around. Shopping at The Fresh Market is a treat to me. It makes going to the grocery store fun and expensive. Expensive in the sense that you always come out buying more than you need to. This summer The Fresh Market is doing something that is perfect for me and my small family for this upcoming 4th of July. Every week this summer, The Fresh Market will present “Little Big Meals”, which serves a family of four, centered around the main entree that is perfect for grilling at the summer.
This week, The Fresh Market is launching their Burger Little Big Meal, which feeds a family a four!
4 Gourmet Burgers, Veggie Burgers, or Portabella Caps
1 lb. Potato or Macaroni Salad
4 ears of corn on the cob
1 package of thinly sliced cheese
Perfect for the 4th of July and you can’t beat that price!!!!
Everything you need for this recipe can be found at The Fresh Market. To make this Independence Day more eventful and festive, browse through the floral department and pick up a floral arrangement, decorative tableware, and other holiday decors that will bring the stars and stripes to your table!
- 2 c. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. Fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp. Red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Butter lettuce
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4. 1lb. Plain Gourmet Burgers from The Fresh Market
- 4 Brioche Buns
- Prepare your grill according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Liberally season the beef patties, liberally, with salt and pepper. Place on the grill on each side for 5-7 minutes. Cook to desired cooking preference.
- NOTE: When cooking the burgers on the grill, do not smash with the spatula as that lets out the juices from the burger. Just let it cook only flipping when necessary.
- FOR SAUCE: Slice cucumber in half and use a spoon to scoop out the cucumber seeds. Take the rest of the cucumber and dice it finely and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the greek yogurt, fresh dill, dried oregano, red wine vinegar, and juice from half a lemon, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir completely.
- Slice the buns and place on the grill for about 1 minute to get warmed and toasted. Place burger on top, add the Tzatziki sauce, feta cheese crumbles, 2-3 slices of cucumber, and lettuce. Secure burgers with toothpick and enjoy!