Discover the exquisite fusion of Italian zest and classic burger delight through our Italian Meatball Burger recipe. Craft your own succulent patties, expertly seasoned and adorned with gooey mozzarella and zesty marinara, all embraced by a soft brioche bun. Elevate your burger experience with this inventive take on a cherished classic.
- 2 lb. Laura’s Lean Ground Beef, 85/15
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 6 slices Mozzarella
- 6 ciabatta buns
- 1 c. Marinara sauce, warm
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Laura’s Lean Ground Beef, fresh parsley, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, black pepper, kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and dried oregano.
- Gently mix all the ingredients together until they are evenly distributed throughout the ground beef.
- Divide the meat mixture into equal portions and shape them into burger patties, ensuring they are slightly larger than the size of your ciabatta buns, as they will shrink a bit during cooking.
- Place the meatball burgers on the preheated grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C) for medium doneness.
- While grilling, avoid pressing down on the burgers with a spatula to retain their juices.
- During the last minute of cooking, place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each burger patty to melt.
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare the buttered and toasted buns. In a small bowl, mix the softened unsalted butter with minced garlic.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture on the cut sides of the ciabatta buns.
- Grill the buns, buttered side down, for about 1-2 minutes until they are lightly toasted.
- Assemble the Italian Meatball Burgers by placing each meatball patty on a toasted ciabatta bun.
- Top each burger with warm marinara sauce and sliced green bell pepper.
- Optionally, you can add toppings like fresh basil leaves, sautéed onions, or extra grated Parmesan cheese, according to your preference.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: italian burger, italian meatball burger, burger recipes, meatball burger