This Grilled Shrimp Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing is the salad of the summer. This salad is filled with delicious veggies, grilled shrimp, and sweet corn.
- 5 oz. Spring Mix Salad
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. red onions, sliced
- 2 small sweet corn ears
- 10 oz. Raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 20 oz. can pineapple chunks
- ¼ c. canola oil
- ¼ c. honey
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c. Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Season the shrimp on both sides with salt and pepper and toss in about 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Heat your grill according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spray with non-stick spray. Place the shrimp and one pineapple chunk on a skewer alternatively. Leave about 1 inch of the bamboo skewer exposed to remove from grill. Grill the shrimp on the grill for 2-4 minutes on both sides until the shrimp is pink. They may be slightly charred. You may have some extra skewers that you won’t need for the salad.
- Rub the sweet corn with softened butter. Season on both sides salt and pepper. Grill the corn on your grill on both sides for about 5 minutes until a nice char is reached on both sides. When cool to manage, slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- To assemble, place the spring salad mix, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet corn, and red onion in a large salad bowl. Add the corn and about 4 skewers of the cooked shrimp and pineapples. Toss the ingredients together and croutons, if desired.
- To make the dressing, pour the dijon mustard, oil, honey, vinegar, and salt into a mason jar and shake hard for about 1 minute. Pour the dressing on the side of the bowl and toss enough to coat and serve or place on the side.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: salad