- 1 lb. frozen or fresh peach slices, thawed
- 1 c. fresh blueberries
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/8 c. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. Grape Nuts
- 1/4 c. flour
- 3 packets Turbinado Sugar + 1 for sprinkling (5 gram packets)
- 3 1/2 tbsp. cold unsalted butter (you can use vegan butter if you have it)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a large bowl, add the pound of peach slices and blueberries inside. Drizzle with the honey, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Sprinkle with cinnamon and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add the rolled oats, Grape Nuts, 2 packets of turbinado, cinnamon, pinch of salt, and flour and mix together with a whisk. Cut in the cold butter and use a fork or a pastry cutter mix until course lumps begin to form. All ingredients should be mixed well.
- Take 4-6 small ramekins and begin filling with the fruit filling (8 oz. ramekins).
- Once the ramekins are filled, top off with about 1/4 c. of the crumble for each ramekin. If there is more topping left over then go back and top off more of the ramekins. Take the last packet of sugar and sprinkle a little on top of each crumble. Place on a baking sheet, place in the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes.