Make this Homemade Vegetarian Chicken Stock using fresh herbs, carrots, onions, celery, garlic, and Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Base flavor.
- 2 medium onion, cut in half
- 3 carrots, cut into chunks
- 3 celery stalks and the leaves, cut into chunks
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 7 sprigs of parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. Black pepper
- 3 ½ tbsp. Better Than Bouillon No Chicken Base
- 1 gallon of water
- Fill a large 12-quart pot with a gallon of water (16 cups). Add salt, pepper, bouillon base, carrots, onions, celery, garlic cloves, herbs and turn heat to medium. Allow simmering for, at least, 1 hour to allow all of the flavors incorporated into the stock. Turn off heat but allow to completely cool while leaving the ingredients in the pot.
- Strain the stock removing the herbs and veggies and store in mason jars until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- This makes 4 32 ounce Mason jars.
- Category: Condiment