This Honey Drizzled Grilled Peaches recipe is a perfect summer dessert recipe! Just grill your peaches, top off with ice cream or yogurt, and sprinkle with pecans.
- 4 whole large peaches, ripened
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and more for grilling.
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. honey, more or drizzling
- Ice Cream or Yogurt
- Pecans for topping
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit by using a spoon. Brush the halves of the peaches (inner half) with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Heat a grill pan on medium heat and brush with more butter. Place the peach (fruit half down) on the grill and allow to grill for 3-5 minutes and remove.
- Drizzle the peaches with honey and serve with ice cream or yogurt and top with chopped pecans.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert