This Hot Fudge Sundae No-Bake Cheesecake is made with a Brownie crust bottom, topped with hot fudge sauce, nut topping, whipped cream, and cherries.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (including required ingredients)
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 2– 11.75 oz. Hot Fudge Sundae
- ½ c. Nut Topping
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 9X13 rectangular dish with baking spray.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix and the required measurements of the ingredients (typically water, oil, and eggs). Pour in the rectangular dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow cooling completely.
- Using your fingers, begin to break up the Brownies. In a 9-10 inch springform pan, press the Brownie crumbles into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks begin to form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until creamy. Add the powdered sugar little at a time until well mixed and add the vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until there are no streaks and well mixed. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie bottom crust and smooth the top. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Next, pour the hot fudge on top of the cheesecake, add the nut topping, top with whipped cream around the edges, and place cherries around the border. Place back in the refrigerator for, at least, 2 hours and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert