Imagine having all of the toppings on a Hot Fudge Sundae on top of a Cheesecake. This easy No-Bake Cheesecake is topped with hot fudge chocolate, chopped nut topping, whipped cream, and cherries with a brownie crust bottom.
This Hot Fudge Sundae No-Bake Cheesecake is seriously easy and an amazingly delicious dessert.
So, the kids are headed back to school, football season is upon us, and I am starting to see pumpkins in the seasonal aisles as the grocery stores. That tells me, summer is fading away and Fall is right around the corner. Typically, no-bake desserts is more popular throughout the summer, but I thought I’d give you one last no bake dessert recipe before we can officially say this Summer season is done. It is a no-bake dessert to be celebrated and enjoyed! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you this Hot Fudge Sundae No-Bake Cheesecake.
Let’s me take you on a grand tour of this amazing cheesecake dessert, shall I?
First no-bake we start with a Brownie crust bottom. Oh yes, you heard me right.
My family thoroughly enjoyed this Hot Fudge Sundae No-Bake Cheesecake. It is one of those desserts that you are forced to eat slowly because it is so good. You don’t want to miss a bite or a single detail.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (including required ingredients)
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 2- 11.75 oz. Hot Fudge Sundae
- ½ c. Nut Topping
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 9X13 rectangular dish with baking spray.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix and the required measurements of the ingredients (typically water, oil, and eggs). Pour in the rectangular dish and bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow cooling completely.
- Using your fingers, begin to break up the Brownies. In a 9-10 inch springform pan, press the Brownie crumbles into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks begin to form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and mix until creamy. Add the powdered sugar little at a time until well mixed and add the vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until there are no streaks and well mixed. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie bottom crust and smooth the top. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Next, pour the hot fudge on top of the cheesecake, add the nut topping, top with whipped cream around the edges, and place cherries around the border. Place back in the refrigerator for, at least, 2 hours and serve.