There are times when you want a super easy dessert to make that requires no baking. These Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are a perfect option for an easy dessert and sweet treat.
These days with baby number two baking in my oven, I am looking for easier options these days for everything. Although I’m coming out of those icky first trimester symptoms, I still get tired very easily and a very energetic three-year-old that I’m chasing around. When I wanted a small sweet treat, I came up with this recipe for Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes, that satisfied my craving and more.
How to make these Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
The great thing about this no-bake recipe is that there is no baking time, no eggs, and you barely have to use measuring cups. Not to mention, there are less than 10 ingredients for the entire dessert. The ingredients used in this recipe are common and affordable, which is always my goal when creating recipes to share. Also, this recipe is very versatile. You don’t have to use strawberries, you can use any other berry, lemon curd, or chocolate. Or if fruit and chocolate isn’t your thing (which means you must be from another planet), you can go plain. Whatever you decide, this recipe will be delicious.
Occasions perfect for these Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Some of you may be wondering for what occasion can you make this awesome recipe?! Well, with the spring and summer upon us, these are perfect desserts for any occasion where it may be a bit too warm to turn on your oven. Here are some ideas that may be just right for you:
- BBQ/ Cookouts
- Baby Showers ( I might make these for my next one)
- Bridal Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
Where to buy the ingredients for these Individual Cheesecakes
The ingredients found in this recipe can easily be found at your local grocer and that includes the Graham Cracker Crust Shells I used the Keebler- Ready Crust- Mini Graham Cracker Shells. There are 6 in a pack and all you have to do is fill them with your filling. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could make them yourself if you purchased the mini shell pans. Otherwise, this recipe is a cinch to make.Print
Individual No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1-pint strawberries stem cut and halved
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, add the strawberries and turn to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and lemon juice on medium heat. Allow the strawberries to cook and it will begin to release its natural liquid. Allow cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch and mix until dissolved. Use an immersion blender or blender and pulse the strawberries until it becomes a sauce. Pour back in a saucepan and allow to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and use a handheld or standing mixer and blend until creamy. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and salt and mix until blended.
- In the individual graham cracker crust pie crust, take a spoonful of the strawberry puree into the bottom of the pie crusts. Pour in the cheesecake mixture into each of the pies to the top of the crust. Take another spoonful of strawberry puree and pour it on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
Leave a Reply