- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1-pint strawberries stem cut and halved
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, add the strawberries and turn to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and lemon juice on medium heat. Allow the strawberries to cook and it will begin to release its natural liquid. Allow cooking for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch and mix until dissolved. Use an immersion blender or blender and pulse the strawberries until it becomes a sauce. Pour back in a saucepan and allow to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and use a handheld or standing mixer and blend until creamy. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and salt and mix until blended.
- In the individual graham cracker crust pie crust, take a spoonful of the strawberry puree into the bottom of the pie crusts. Pour in the cheesecake mixture into each of the pies to the top of the crust. Take another spoonful of strawberry puree and pour it on top of the cheesecake mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Category: Dessert