Watch the video on How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Cheesecake filling. This recipe is simple,quick, and perfect for Valentines Day.
- 2 pints Strawberries (large)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 lb. milk chocolate, melted
- ½ c. graham cracker crumbs
- n a medium bow, mix the cream cheese along with the sugar and butter until creamy and smooth. Next add the vanilla extract and blend just until mixed.
- Take a sharp pairing knife and cut the very tip of the strawberry and with the pairing knife, scrape some of the fruit to make an opening.
- Use a rubber spatula and spoon the cream cheese mixture inside a piping bag with a straight tip to easier insert into the opening of the strawberry.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling into strawberry being careful not to overfill the strawberry. Fill all strawberries and place into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate and roll into the graham cracker crumbs and set aside on parchment paper or silicone mat. Leave at room temperature if serving quickly or place in an airtight container a place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you place them in the refrigerator, set them out 30 minutes before serving to softened the chocolate.
- Category: Dessert