How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Cheesecake Filling
So you have Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Cheesecake Filled Strawberries. Why not have both?
Chocolate Covered Strawberries filled with Cheesecake filling makes for an amazing Valentines Day dessert!
I must admit, I use to think Chocolate Covered Strawberries were over rated and pointless. Let me tell you why I use to think this way. For one, when you would bite into a Chocolate Covered Strawberry its like chocolate separates from the strawberry and there was no harmony of the flavors. For two, the reason this would happen is because most of the time I would have a Chocolate Covered Strawberry it would be cold. So I thought it was one of the most over hyped things that people raved about around Valentines Day. That is until I had a Chocolate Covered Strawberry at room temperature. I know it seems like a minor adjustment but it seriously made a world of difference as to how I looked at how to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I mean they are really the best when you dip them into the chocolate and eat them when the melted chocolate is still warm. That is the absolute best.
With that in mind, I started to wonder what a chocolate covered strawberry would taste like if there was little something else on the inside to surprise you. I don’t know about you, just the thought of that alone is sexy to me. Yes, I am here to make cooking look sexy and easy. You know what would be even sexier? If you made these with your significant other and you fed them to one another. Come on now, its okay to get a little frisky with your mate. That is what you are suppose to do. Especially around Valentines Day, right. How romantic would it be to make dinner together, dessert together, and enjoy all off your hard work over candlelight. I love giving you guys ideas that leads to relationship building because that is what life all about. Everything that leads to something better is about a lesson you learned in a relationship that you were in previously. That could be a work relationship, romantic relationship, or a friendly relationship. When you have an experience with someone, you take something from that situation and take it with you always. When you cook with someone there is a lot of dialogue that takes place that allows you to get to know someone better, have a better understanding, and leads to healing in a lot of cases. Creating this type of moment could lead to healing from a relationship that didn’t end so good. So don’t consider these Chocolate Covered Strawberries as just another cliché to Valentines Day. Look at them as an opportunity for healing.
Watch the video on How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Cheesecake Filling below.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 20-30 1x
Watch the video on How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with Cheesecake filling. This recipe is simple,quick, and perfect for Valentines Day.
- 2 pints Strawberries (large)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 lb. milk chocolate, melted
- ½ c. graham cracker crumbs
- n a medium bow, mix the cream cheese along with the sugar and butter until creamy and smooth. Next add the vanilla extract and blend just until mixed.
- Take a sharp pairing knife and cut the very tip of the strawberry and with the pairing knife, scrape some of the fruit to make an opening.
- Use a rubber spatula and spoon the cream cheese mixture inside a piping bag with a straight tip to easier insert into the opening of the strawberry.
- Pipe the cream cheese filling into strawberry being careful not to overfill the strawberry. Fill all strawberries and place into the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate and roll into the graham cracker crumbs and set aside on parchment paper or silicone mat. Leave at room temperature if serving quickly or place in an airtight container a place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you place them in the refrigerator, set them out 30 minutes before serving to softened the chocolate.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
Leave a Reply