Looking for an easy holiday appetizer! Try these Loaded Baked Potato Bites stuffed with a delicious sour cream filling made with Daisy’s Sour Cream!
- 1 ½ lbs. Yukon Golden Baby Potatoes
- 14 oz. Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
- 1 oz. Ranch Dressing Packet
- 3 oz. Real Bacon Bits, reserve about 1 oz for garnish
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, more for garnish
- ¼ c. chives, chopped and more for garnish
- Fill a large pot with salted water and add the potatoes. Bring to a slight boil and cook just until fork tender. Once tender, remove from heat and drain water. Allow the potatoes to cool completely.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut the bottom of the potatoes so they sit upright. For the large ones, cut in half and remove the bottom of each half so they are sitting upright. For the smaller ones, cut one side of the bottoms so they are sitting upright and cut the tops. Use a small spoon or the bottom edge of a spoon to scoop out some of the potato that is inside. Do not go all the way down to the bottom of the potato. Finish for all potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the sour cream from Daisy’s Squeeze Sour Cream in a bowl, ranch dressing, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, and chives. Stir until well mixed. Spoon the mixture back in the bottom and squeeze the sour cream in the holes of the potatoes for easy execution. Garnish with bacon bits, cheese, and chives. Place on a serving platter and serve!
- Category: Appetiser