These Loaded Baked Potato Bites are a perfect warmup for any holiday party!
If you like your Baked Potatoes loaded, you will these miniature Loaded Baked Potato Bites!
The one thing I love about this time of year are all the holiday parties! I feel that people get really creative when it comes to appetizers and holiday treats for holiday parties and I am always enthusiastic to try them! I am also enthusiastic to make them! I don’t know about you but when I throw a party of any kind, I prefer to make small appetizers. They are simple, quick, and requires little to no clean up. In addition, I like to make mini versions of big food options like Mini Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches, Mini Sliders, or these Loaded Baked Potato Bites. In my mind, I enjoy eating mini foods better because I feel that I am eating more for less calories and I am eating a lot of different meals but smaller. Does that make sense? Well, it makes a ton of sense to me. So you can imagine how many Loaded Baked Potato Bites I ate when I finished making them. They are so addicting and delicious but I have to thank Daisy’s Sour Cream for making these bites as delicious as they are.
First of all, sour cream is a must-have ingredient in my kitchen. You can put sour cream in all sorts of things like cakes, muffins, soups, potatoes, even macaroni and cheese. Yes, a dollop of sour cream in mac and cheese can make a difference…trust me! But Daisy’s Sour Cream is thick, deliciously tart, and absolutely perfect! Not to mention the Sour Cream is made with no preservatives and culture cream. If that is not a reason to not like Daisy’s Sour Cream, how about the fact they have been making our Sour Cream and Cottage Cheese for almost 100 years. I’m just saying, they probably know what they are doing and have perfected their methods over the years. What reason do you have to not trust this ingredient? Try Daisy’s Squeeze Sour Cream. Here’s a tip! Try Daisy’s Squeeze Sour Cream, make the sour cream mixture, put it back in the squeeze bottle, and squeeze the sour cream in the potato holes. How easy is that?! In fact, you have your kids do that step while you finish getting things together for your holiday party or Thanksgiving dinner! See how I helped you right there? If you would like to review other recipes for easy execution and ways to use Daisy’s Squeeze Sour Cream go to the website below. But start with these Loaded Baked Potato Bites! They are easy and delicious thanks to Daisy’s Sour Cream as the main ingredient!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DAISY’S SOUR CREAM–>http://daisybrand.com/sour-cream/squeeze-bottle-sour-cream
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer? Share it with me in the comments!
Be sure to visit the Daisy Brand Page on sheknowsmedia.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Don’t forget to PIN the recipe to SAVE it!
- 1 ½ lbs. Yukon Golden Baby Potatoes
- 14 oz. Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
- 1 oz. Ranch Dressing Packet
- 3 oz. Real Bacon Bits, reserve about 1 oz for garnish
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, more for garnish
- ¼ c. chives, chopped and more for garnish
- Fill a large pot with salted water and add the potatoes. Bring to a slight boil and cook just until fork tender. Once tender, remove from heat and drain water. Allow the potatoes to cool completely.
- Once the potatoes have cooled, cut the bottom of the potatoes so they sit upright. For the large ones, cut in half and remove the bottom of each half so they are sitting upright. For the smaller ones, cut one side of the bottoms so they are sitting upright and cut the tops. Use a small spoon or the bottom edge of a spoon to scoop out some of the potato that is inside. Do not go all the way down to the bottom of the potato. Finish for all potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the sour cream from Daisy’s Squeeze Sour Cream in a bowl, ranch dressing, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, and chives. Stir until well mixed. Spoon the mixture back in the bottom and squeeze the sour cream in the holes of the potatoes for easy execution. Garnish with bacon bits, cheese, and chives. Place on a serving platter and serve!