In just a few minutes you could have this Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball to serve a crowd. Made with a few simple ingredients, this is great for Game Day.
- 2 packages (16 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch seasoning
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons chives, divided
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and, using a wooden spoon, stir until creamy.
- Add the ranch seasoning, half the bacon pieces, shredded cheese, and ¼ cup of chives. Stir until well mixed.
- Stir until the mixture forms roughly into a ball shape, then use your hands to mold into a smooth ball.
- Mix the remaining chives and bacon pieces on a plate and roll the cream cheese ball in them to coat. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve, up to 2 hours.
Serve with crackers, chips and/or veggies.
- Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Keywords: cheese ball recipe, bacon cheese ball, loaded cheese ball recipe, loaded cheese ball bites, cheese ball recipes, bacon and chives cheese balls, football food, super bowl food, appetizers for football, easy cheese ball recipe, classic cheese ball recipe,