Make this Loaded Beer Cheese Skillet Dip filled with bacon, cheese, diced tomatoes, chives, and sharp cheddar cheese. You can also make this in a slow cooker.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 3 ½ c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ¼ c. light beer
- 5 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 14 oz. petit diced tomatoes, drained
- Use a large non-stick skillet and turn on low to medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, Velveeta Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and beer and place the ingredients in the skillet and cover with lid. About 3 minutes later, stir with whisk until smooth and melted.
- Add the bacon, jalapeno, and diced tomatoes and stir once more and serve as desired.
- Note: This recipe will also work if you were to put the ingredients in a slow cooker on low.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetiser