This is a paid sponsored post from Meredith Corporation although all opinions are my own.
This Loaded Beer Cheese Skillet Dip recipe is made with bacon, jalapeno, diced tomatoes, all engulfed in delicious cheese and the taste of beer! This recipe is a fast and perfect appetizer.
It is a dream of mine to host annual get-togethers that people can look forward to ear after year. It is my dream to have an annual Christmas party where there will be ugly sweater contests, ornament decorating for the kids, gift-giving, and delicious party appetizers all happening on Christmas Eve. I also want to host a huge tailgating party at my house each year where there are beer kegs, cornhole, typical team bashing, and Fantasy Football drafting.
I am a sucker for a good dip. Even if I am not all that hungry, if you put a dip in front of me, it is going to get devoured. And don’t let it be a cheesy or meaty dip. It’s going to be over! I’m not much of a snacker but I love to snack. That is why this Loaded Beer Cheese Skillet Dip is perfect if you feel the same way.
Loaded Beer Cheese Skillet Dip
- Total Time: 30 mins
Make this Loaded Beer Cheese Skillet Dip filled with bacon, cheese, diced tomatoes, chives, and sharp cheddar cheese. You can also make this in a slow cooker.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 6 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 3 ½ c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ¼ c. light beer
- 5 pieces of bacon, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 14 oz. petit diced tomatoes, drained
- Use a large non-stick skillet and turn on low to medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese, Velveeta Cheese, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and beer and place the ingredients in the skillet and cover with lid. About 3 minutes later, stir with whisk until smooth and melted.
- Add the bacon, jalapeno, and diced tomatoes and stir once more and serve as desired.
- Note: This recipe will also work if you were to put the ingredients in a slow cooker on low.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetiser
Leave a Reply