Loaded with chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and chopped pecans with cookie butter or Biscoff Spread, these Cookie Butter Cookies are soft and chewy and perfect for snacking.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. cookie butter
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 c. toffee pieces
- 1 c. pecans pieces
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well blended.
- Add the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Beat until well blended. Add the cookie butter and blend well.
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the chocolate chip cookies, toffee pieces, and pecans. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or so.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat and scoop a medium size portion of the cookie dough onto the sheet well-spaced out.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes and turn to cooling rack before serving.
- Category: Dessert