Loaded with chocolate chips, toffee pieces, chopped pecans, and cookie butter, or Biscoff Spread, these Loaded Cookie Butter Cookies will have you addicted at the first bite. They are soft and chewy and perfect for dipping in cold milk.
I am a serious Chocolate Chip Cookie junkie. I mean, my blog is filled with delicious and irresistible Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes like my Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie, Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Chip Buttercream, and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Those are just a few of my chocolate chip recipes! Now I am adding a new one to the mix, which is these Loaded Cookie Butter Cookies. I can’t stop! The best thing about these cookies is the cookie butter that’s in the recipe. It’s like adding more cookies to make an already delicious cookie even better!
What is Cookie Butter?
If you ever had a Biscoff Cookie on an airplane, you have already experienced the deliciousness of cookie butter. But to give you a better idea, cookie butter is ground cookies such as ginger snaps, graham crackers, and shortbread cookies pulsed into a smooth cream-like texture. It is used for toast, used as a fruit dip, or (what I do) just eating straight out of the jar. I should know because I made Homemade Cookie Butter before.
Loaded Cookie Butter Cookies
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 25-30 1x
Loaded with chocolate chips, toffee pieces, and chopped pecans with cookie butter or Biscoff Spread, these Cookie Butter Cookies are soft and chewy and perfect for snacking.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. cookie butter
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 c. toffee pieces
- 1 c. pecans pieces
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well blended.
- Add the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Beat until well blended. Add the cookie butter and blend well.
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the chocolate chip cookies, toffee pieces, and pecans. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or so.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat and scoop a medium size portion of the cookie dough onto the sheet well-spaced out.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes and turn to cooling rack before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Leave a Reply