Loaded Potato Skins baked and loaded with bacon, shredded cheese, and chives and serve with a dollop of sour cream! Perfect appetizer for the Big Game!
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- ½ lb. bacon, Chopped and divided
- 8 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ¼ c. chives, chopped
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Cover the potatoes with vegetable oil and place on baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Once you’ve baked your potatoes, allow them to cool. Slice them in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out some of the potatoes on the inside. Not all of the potato, you don’t want just the skins. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take half of the chopped bacon and fill the bottoms of the potato skins, sprinkle the cheese on top of the skins, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Once the skins are done, take the other half of the bacon and sprinkle on top of the melted cheese, sprinkle with chives, a dollop of sour cream, and serve.
- Category: Appetizers