Treat yourself to our mixed berry layered pudding cups! This recipe features creamy vanilla pudding and a homemade berry sauce for a sweet and fruity delight.
- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberries and blueberries)
- Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 store-bought pound cake
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Whipped cream for topping
- Rinse and slice the strawberries removing the stems and cutting them into fourths. You can leave the blueberries whole or slice them in half.
- Add half a lemon and the zest in a bowl with the berries and lemon juice. Sprinkle with sugar and toss together. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Take the store-bought pound cake and it into cubes. Add a layer of cubed store-bought pound cake to the bottom of serving glasses or trifle dishes.
- In a large bowl, add the package of instant pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until smooth. Once the pudding has come together but hasn’t quite set, pour the pudding in the cups on top of the first layer of pound cake.
- Take a heaping spoonful of the berries and place them on the pudding and cake. Repeat with another layer of pound cake and berries, and top with the whipped topping. Chill until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: layered dessert cups, layered desserts in a glass, layered pudding cups, easy layered desserts in a glass, easy no bake dessserts, no bake desserts