• 2 bags (7 1/4 Oz. Size) Peppridge Farms Chessmen Or Shortbread Cookies, Divided
• 8 whole Bananas, Sliced
• 5 ounces, weight French Vanilla Instant Pudding
• 2 cups Milk
• 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
• 14 ounces, weight Sweetened, Condensed Milk
• 12 ounces, weight Frozen Whipped Topping
Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch pan with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine pudding mix and milk an blend using a handheld mixer.
In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk and mix until well blended. Use a rubber spatula and fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended. Pour the mixture over the bananas and cookies. Add the remaining bag of cookies on top and refrigerate until ready to serve.