If you like Ooey Gooey Butter Bars you will love these Ooey Gooey Chocolate Bars made with Oreo’s!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, divided & room temperature (melted)
- 18.25 oz. Chocolate Cake Mix Box
- 3 eggs, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 rectangular pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add 1 stick melted butter, chocolate cake mix, and 1 egg and blend until well combined. Press the cake batter into the bottom of the pan and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy, add 2 eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Slowly add in the last stick of melted butter. Fold in the Oreo chunks and spread the chocolate cream cheese mixture on top of the chocolate cake mix layer.
- Category: Dessert