Looking for a quick and easy dessert? Try these Open Face Peach Pies that can be made in less than 30 minutes! Just serve with ice cream!
- 2– 1 lb. Crescent Roll Dough
- 5–6 c. fresh peaches, sliced and room temperature
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. butter,melted
- 1/8 c. heavy cream
- course sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 Degree and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Skin and slice the peaches. Discard the pit and inedible pieces of the peaches. Place the peach slices in a bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and add the melted butter. Toss with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Open the Crescent Roll dough and turn to a floured surface. Roll the dough out about 1/2 inch on all sides. Cut the dough in half or into quarters (depending on how many you would like to make).
- Place some of the peach slices in the middle of the dough. Stretch the ends a bit. Fold each end to the middle of the peaches. Repeat for the remaining dough squares. Once the squares have been prepared and folded, place on a prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops with the cream and sprinkle with course sugar. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool and serve with ice cream.
- Category: Dessert