- 2– 15oz. cans sliced peaches, drained, accept 1/3 c of the peach syrup
- 5 tbsp. melted butter, cooled
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Extra cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling (1 tbsp. sugar +1 tbsp. cinnamon)
- WHIP CREAM TOPPING
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 c. peach syrup from the can or peach nectar
- ½ c sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease or use flour spray a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Take one of the cans of peaches and place them in a food processor and pulse them until they become a puree. Keep the other can of peaches for garnish. Mix the melted butter, peach puree, melted butter, eggs, and extract until smooth in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and then combine the flour mixture with the peach puree mixture until well blended.
- Pour the mixture in a well greased bread pan. Take the other can of peach slices and take each peach slice and slice them in half making them thinner slices. Place the peaches on top of the wet dough mixture making sure that they overlap one another. Once this process is complete, sprinkle the top with cinnamon and sugar. Place in the oven to bake for 55-60 minutes.
- To make whipped cream: Place a bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once the bowl is chilled, add the cream, peach syrup, and sugar. With the handheld mixer or in the standing mixer, begin to whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Serve on top of your bread.
- Have some peaches and cream and enjoy!