This Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is made with no flour making them incredibly rich and filled with peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces!
- 2 1/4 c. Peanut Butter
- 2 c. Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2 c. Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 c. Reese’s Peanut Butter Pieces
- 6 oz. Chocolate Candy Coating, Melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl and with a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, sugar, and eggs. Add the baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Using a wooden spoon, mix in peanut butter minis and pieces.
- On a prepared baking sheet, place spoonfuls of the cookie dough on the sheets and bake for 10 minutes. Move to a cooling rack. Once the cookies completely cool, drizzle the cookies with the melted chocolate and serve with a glass of milk
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert