This Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is full of delicious creamy peanut butter, Reese’s pieces, and peanut butter cups making these cookies a peanut butter lover’s dream!
I honestly don’t know where the inspiration for these cookies came from. Actually, now that I think about it I do. My mom is a peanut butter and chocolate fanatic. I was trying to make an easy and quick sweet treat for her to enjoy a during a tailgate party we were doing. What makes this cookie recipe so amazing is the fact that this recipe contains no flour, which is what makes these cookies so rich. So I took a simple flourless peanut butter cookie recipe and just added some of her favorite peanut butter candies to them.
How to make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
The method for these cookies is simple. You simply add almost a full container of creamy peanut butter, add some extra peanut butter candies, add some eggs and baking soda, and you have these amazing cookies waiting to be eaten. That’s it!
If you are looking for something that is super easy to make, these peanut butter cookies are a good choice. My family loves these cookies. I made them last year for one of our tailgating events and they begged me to make them again for this season. No kidding, if you like peanut butter, chocolate, and Reese’s cups, I promise you that you are going to love these cookies. I can almost guarantee it.
- 2¼ c. Peanut Butter
- 2 c. Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Of Salt
- 2 c. Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 c. Reese's Peanut Butter Pieces
- 6 oz. Chocolate Candy Coating, Melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl and with a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, sugar, and eggs. Add the baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Using a wooden spoon, mix in peanut butter minis and pieces.
- On a prepared baking sheet, place spoonfuls of the cookie dough on the sheets and bake for 10 minutes. Move to a cooling rack. Once the cookies completely cool, drizzle the cookies with the melted chocolate and serve with a glass of milk