These Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are quick and easy and can be made with a box brownie mix and topped with chopped peanut butter candy.
- 1 Brownie Box Mix (including required ingredients water, oils, and eggs)
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 2 heaping tbsp. Creamy peanut butter
- 2 c. Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 c. toffee chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Spray an 8X11 baking dish with baking spray, line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the brownie mix and the required ingredient amount (water, eggs, oil). Once the brownie mix has been prepared, Pour the brownie batter into the prepped baking dish for 20-25 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, add the chocolate chips. Add the heavy cream to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave until steaming. Pour over the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate has dissolved and is smooth.
- Stir in the creamy peanut butter and stir until creamy. Set aside and allow to cool and thicken to frosting consistency. Spread on top of the brownies. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups and toffee bits on top. Cut into squares and serve.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter cup brownies, reese cup brownies, reese peanut butter cup brownies recipe, peanut butter cup brownies baked perfection